Friday 18 December 2009

Like a chicken in a snowstorm


Oh heck! Today's the last day of school and Christmas is in one week's time. The family arrive on Sunday and I still need to tidy the house, sort out the laundry, make their gifts....and do X...and Y...and Z as well as the rest of the Christmas alphabet. I had so many plans, but time is running out...tick, tick, ticking away before my very eyes. I feel caught in a snowstorm, totally bewildered and wondering which way to turn. A bit like the chicken really - bless her!

Oh well, I could always hide in the henhouse...If I don't return, you know where to find me.

In the meantime, Click Here for a special Christmas e-Card prepared especially for visitors to The Rubbish Diet. I hope you like it. I chose this one over many alternatives this year because Tesco are donating money to The Woodland Trust, for the first 100,000 sent. £465 has been raised to far, which is brilliant.

Now, where was I? Oh yes... on the way to the henhouse. Well that's if they'll let a proverbial headless chicken join their brood.

Cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck!

Bok, bok....see you soon!

_____________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rubbish Diet News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger