Saturday 9 August 2008

Le Recyclage en Vacances # 5: Le Shopping

Well Hello!

After spending almost a week up in the mountains, my sister took me on a shopping spree to treat me to a belated birthday present. A 40 minute drive to the bottom of the valley.

Admittedly, I was a bit distracted by this particular sight...what...a recycling centre in a shopping mall?




No wonder the Swiss are good at recycling, if it's a case of drop off your bottles and cans before you hit the sales. Look carefully and you'll see that there's even space for empty coffee capsules.



It's just a shame I had nothing to recycle before heading off to buy a new purse.

The things you learn eh, when you're out on your travels with your eyes open a little wider than normal.

Well I can't wait to get home and share the rest of Swiss recycling gossip. I may end up revealing what's happened to my old purse. If I feel brave that is!

Until then...there's some mileage to get underway...so I will see you soon back in good old Angleterre.
________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rubbish Diet News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger