Saturday 27 September 2008

Retail Therapy

I went shopping to Sainsbury's on Monday!
I came home and twiddled my thumbs.

I went shopping to Sainsbury's on Tuesday!!
I came home and twiddled my thumbs.

I went shopping to Sainsbury's on Wednesday!!!
I came home and twiddled my thumbs.

I didn't go to Sainsbury's on Thursday.
Instead I typed 3,000 words.

By Friday, I could see the irony!
The subject? Retail therapy.....My problem? Writer's Block!

Somehow, discovering polystyrene-free pizza proved just the ticket as did falling for the temptation of frozen pies, ready-made sauces, 30 chocolate mini-donuts, a huge tube of Smarties and six cans of cloudy lemonade.

Not my normal purchases, research only. I guess there's nothing like experimenting with other products to expand the mind and keep the cogs in motion. Not sure I could keep it up though, my recycling bin might groan with the strain and I'm already a few pounds heavier!

Anyway if you're looking for polystyrene-free pizza, try the Goodfella's range in the frozen department. Absolute Genius!

___________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rubbish Diet News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger