Wednesday 15 October 2008

A turn up for the books

I'm afraid you won't find me here today. I'm having a change of scene and will be hanging out elsewhere, over at Tracey Smith's place, covering for her while she's enjoying a well-earned snooze. So do pop over and say hello. You can find me at www.bookofrubbishideas.co.uk.

Addendum: I couldn't resist popping back with the news that's just come in from WRAP, announcing that the construction industry has just signed a voluntary agreement to halve the amount of waste it sends to landfill by 2012. Now that's what I call another turn up for the books.
_______________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rubbish Diet News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger