Friday 10 October 2008

Happy Anniversary Mr A!

We've always got something to celebrate over at the Almost Average household. And today is no exception. It's our 10th Wedding Anniversary and I've just discovered that the traditional gift for ten years together should be something made from aluminium or tin....

Well, I know Mr A and I agreed on no gifts this year, but....(impish laugh begins)...I'm going to have a root in the recycling bin and see what I can find...

And while I do that, I'll leave you with a wonderful clip of how to celebrate wedding anniversaries, Flintstone style...





ADDENDUM: Sunday October 12

By special request...don't hold your breath but what Mr A got as his "no present" surprise started out as this, an innocent aluminium foil pot:




and after being attacked with a scissors, ended up as this.....



Now who said romance is dead eh!

_________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rubbish Diet News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger