Thursday 1 October 2009

I'm still here, but I'm also over there too!


Here's a big hello from the East of England. I'm sorry if I've been a bit quiet on the blog recently. As well as celebrating the news of last week, I've also been busy looking after a poorly little boy and preparing for a bigger boy's 8th birthday [geez, he was just six when I started the blog].

And while all this has been happening I've also been getting around making a few guest appearances elsewhere on the old Interweb.

So any guesses, where I've been hanging out?

Well at the weekend, we popped over to the Aldeburgh Food & Drink Festival, which was a great event. I'm hoping to blog about it soon, but in the meantime I've put some photos up on my Twitpic Account.

I've also been talking rubbish over at MyZeroWaste , helping Mrs Green out with a guest post and being loud and proud about community action. She's got some other articles from other familiar faces, so do go and have an explore.

And elsewhere, I've been interviewed by Willi Paul over at PlanetShifter, answering some very deep questions about all sorts of things to do with recycling and sustainability. And yes it did make my head hurt on times.

So after all that, I think I need to put my feet up before my 8-year-old gets home desperate to tuck into the birthday cake.

It's a zero waste one of course.....

Well it will be when I've made it!

It's at times like this I really wish I could be in two places at the same time.
__________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rubbish Diet News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger