Thursday 12 March 2009

Day 5: Disappearing into the darkness for Comic Relief

Good Morning All. It's so blimmin' early even the chickens haven't got out of bed. Yet here I am preparing to go off on my sponsored bin round.

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm up to or indeed why...(yes WHY have I got the urge to spend 6 hours on the bins)..... well, check out the vid below.





Did you see that hair! And there I was thinking I might add a touch of glam to round 111 today.

No chance of that then.

So if you feel that you would like to splash a bit of your hard-earned cash to help raise money for folk suffering from poverty in both the UK and abroad, then just pop over to my Red Nose Day fundraising page at:

http://www.myrednoseday.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=156812

Thank you all for your wonderful support. I'll be back with news of my day with the bin men, later today. And if you have a burning question that you'd like me to ask the men on the bins, then please feel free to add a comment or drop me an email by midday. The beauty of mobile technology eh!

______________________________________________________

Oh oh...oops I've just remembered. The local newspaper The Bury Free Press said they'd be covering news about my blog today, so here's an embarrassing wave to all those who didn't know I had this blog. Talk about first impressions... I'd have done my hair if I'd remembered.

______________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rubbish Diet News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger