Friday 30 January 2009

All About You...and your credit-crunching eco-tips!

Photo: Winter Brightness by Grant Macdonald



Well here's a wonderful surprise for the weekend and a fabulous start to February and I'm not talking about the forecast of snow. It's far more exciting than that.

The folks behind Allaboutyou.com (the online home of Good Housekeeping, Prima, SHE, Country Living, House Beautiful and Coast magazine) have asked readers of The Rubbish Diet to have a good natter and submit their favourite eco-friendly tips that can help with the credit crunch.

Examples include making potatoes last longer by adding an apple to the bag (cor, I never knew that) or using vinegar, water and a newspaper to clean your windows.

Once all the tips have come in, I get to judge and submit the best tip to Allaboutyou.com for them to include on their website....oh the responsibility.

So, I'm going to get my thinking cap on and I hope you will too. Feel free to submit as many as you like over the course of the next week. Just simply add your suggestions to the comments below. I'll be announcing the chosen tip for publication on 9th Feb. Right... where shall we start?

_____________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rubbish Diet News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger