Monday 19 January 2009

Coming of Age!

Hi everyone. Don't have much time to hang around at the moment, because I am expecting a very special guest this morning and I've got so much to do...clean the floors, get things ready, make some bread etc. You know how it is when you've only got an hour or so...blah,blah blah.

But I just wanted to pop in to say that this week is a real special week, which is why I am so glad my guest can make it today...

...because, later this week I will be celebrating the first anniversary of my Zero Waste challenge and indeed the first anniversary of this blog...a blogaversary as they say in the business.

But I just wanted to quickly thank you so much for all your comments and the most special awards that you left over the weekend. After I've hurried and scurried, chatted and cheered then wined and dined, I'll be back on the scene to reply to you all and reveal what's coming up this week and tell you more about my guest....

But there's so much to do first.

Now where's that mop? Oooo, now I am feeling like Cinderella before she heads to the ball!

Fairy Godmother, Fairy Godmother, where are you?

_____________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rubbish Diet News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger