Monday 22 June 2009

Day 2: I think I'M in need of recycling!


I love this cartoon, drawn by the very talented Ray Smith over at www.thegreenpen.co.uk.

It has cheered me up no end, especially as Day 2 of my challenge dawns, I'm beginning to think it's me who needs a new lease of life, never mind the Tetra Pak cartons.

The bad news is that today I can't sit, can't stand and most definitely can't bend without feeling like someone is prodding me with a flaming stake.

I can't even talk without an ounce of pain, or indeed type.

All from a trapped nerve, would you believe.

Poised to help the community waste less this week eh!

Well there's no getting away from it, as it's now me in need of help, I will definitely have to go to see a doctor today.

Who knows, maybe he'll actually upcycle me into an all new singing and dancing Almost Mrs Average.

So keep your fingers crossed I get my full mobility back, 'cos I've got some washing and squashing to do and I was hoping to inject some acrobatics to mark the occasion.

I promise to be back later with an update.

In the meantime, why don't you check if you can recycle 40 year old bloggers in your area. If so, I may be heading over your way.

You'll find all you need to know at www.recyclenow.com, where using the postcode locator you'll discover everything you can recycle within just a few miles radius. Yes I mean everything!

And if you're feeling the slightest bit devilish, try your friend's postcode too - trust me, it's the new way of keeping up with the Jones's.

By the way ladies. Don't forget, if you want to recycle your fellas, or even all their old jokes make sure you pop over to The Green Pen for a few ideas. Who knows what inspiration you'll find.

________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rubbish Diet News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger