Thursday 25 June 2009

Day 4: I'm a riot at parties you know



Yesterday was most certainly the hardest day of Recycle Week. Nothing to do with the challenge itself. It had more to do with the pills that the doctor had given me, which sent me all whizzy dizzy for the whole of the day.

AND there was the unfortunate incident of my skirt doing a full "Marilyn Monroe" on the way to school.

So by the evening I was desperate to venture out and meet some of my really good friends from Bury LETS, a date at Pizza Express for a good old Sloppy Giuseppe and to celebrate a few birthdays.

Of course as it's Recycle Week, to keep in with the theme of my pledge to help others in my community to waste less, I asked if they could bring something along that they normally find hard to recycle.

I am chuffed the ladies joined in and last night I hobbled out from the restaurant, with not just my appetite satisfied but with a few rags, a carton and some glass bottles and jars.

But it's a good job the waitress from Pizza Express told us they recycle their bottles, otherwise I would have had a few more to bring home too.

Phew...not sure I could have clanked all those back to the car.
__________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rubbish Diet News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger